- Increased vertical adjustment level of 3/4 inch adds flexibility during installation
- Improved cover plate design allows for faster installation using push on/twist off method
- Two temperature ratings available:
- Ordinary temperature: 155°F (68°C) Sprinkler/139°F (59°C) Cover Plate
- Intermediate temperature: 200°F (93°C) Sprinkler/165°F (74°C) Cover Plate
- Custom paint cover plates available: learn more>
Temperature: 155, 200
Approval: UL, C-UL
SIN Numbers: TY2534
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP446
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CF, ES, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.