- UL and C-UL Listed (for use with wet pipe systems)
- Suitable for architecturally sensitive areas such as homes, apartments, and hotels dormitories
- Wet pipe residential sprinkler systems for one- and two- family dwellings and mobile homes per NFPA13D
- Wet pipe residential sprinkler systems for residential occupancies up to and including four stories in height per NFPA 13R
- Wet pipe sprinkler systems for the residential portions of any occupancy per NFPA 13
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Approval: UL, C-UL, NSF/ANSI 61
SIN Numbers: TY2324
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP445
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CF, ES, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.