Hazard: Light Hazard/Ordinary Hazard
- Standard response and quick response available
- UL and C-UL Listed
- Available in all standard DS finishes and configurations
- Custom lengths of piping available
- Maximum Working Pressure - 175 psi (12,1 bar)
- More information: Browse Product Flyer >
- FAQ resource - Review DS line comparisons and more Browse FAQ's >
- Tech Data Sheet:
TFP503 DS-8 - Standard Response - Visit Product Page
TFP513 DS-8 - Quick Response - Visit Product Page
Temperature: 135, 155, 175, 200, 286, 360 (SR)
Approval: UL, C-UL
SIN Numbers: TY4255, TY4235
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.