Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [1495kb]
- Sizes 2-1/2" thru 8" (DN65 thru DN200)
- AV-1 Alarm Valves may be installed vertically or horizontally
- Groove x Groove, Flange x Flange, Flange x Groove Alarm Valves are divided seat ring, rubber-faced clapper, check type, water flow alarm valves
- For use in wet pipe (automatic sprinkler) fire protection systems
- Automatically actuates electrically and/or hydraulically operated alarms when there is a steady flow equivalent to the discharge rate for one or more sprinklers
- Optional Retard Chamber used in installations subject to variable pressure (generally associated with public water supplies) to help prevent false alarms
- Available pre-assembled with modular trim to provide a quick and convenient method for trimming valve risers. Contact TFP for details
- Working water pressure range is 20 to 300 psi (1,4 to 20,7 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, C-UL, & FM
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: LV, PT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.