Tech Data Sheet: View TFP810
- Two configurations: basic Mulsifyre Nozzle & Mulsifyre Nozzle with Model F880 Dust Cap
- Available in six different models provide a wide range of orifice sizes and water distribution characteristics
- Air aspirating foam-water nozzles, for use with all types of foam (required for Non-AFFF type foams)
- Designed for use in water spray fixed systems for fire protection applications where a high velocity water application may be required
- Pendent & upright designs
- Open nozzle for use on deluge systems
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.