Tech Data Sheet: View TFP770
- Styles 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, & 70
- Consists of a mounting plate and closure for finished appearance in ceilings or soffits
- Intended for use in areas with finished
- ceilings or walls, and the adjustment provided by these escutcheons reduces the accuracy to which fixed piping to the sprinklers must be cut, while providing a decorative recessed sprinkler installation
- Primarily designed for use with standard spray, quick response sprinklers and the Designer residential sidewall sprinklers
- Maximum 1/2" to 3/4" adjustment
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, ES, FR, HU, IT, NL, PT, RO, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.