Pendent Quick Response, Standard Coverage, K-factor=80 (metric)
- The TYCO Model FSC 80 K-factor Flush Sprinkler is a quick response standard coverage sprinkler designed for use in areas such as offices, hospitals, churches, schools, apartments, and hotels.
- For applications in poured concrete ceiling/floor assemblies, a unique Installation Cup is used to form the recessed cavity into which the FSC Sprinkler is installed.
- For suspended ceiling applications, a Dust Cap is used to protect the FSC Sprinkler above the ceiling panel.
- The flush design is made aesthetically appealing by concealing the deflector and other operating parts above the link assembly.
- The FSC Sprinkler, with a heat sensitive solder type release element, is rated as a quick response sprinkler.
Temperature: 74 (C)
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY3200
Tech Data Sheet: TFP645 View |
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, ES, FR