- Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR)
- Suppression-mode sprinklers that are especially advantageous as a means of eliminating the use of in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled storage
- The TYCO Model ESFR-25 Pendent Sprinklers are listed by UL for Specific Applications with a ceiling height greater than 45 ft. (13,7 m) up to and including 48 ft. (14,6 m), and a storage arrangement up to and including 43 ft. (13,1 m)
- Direct attack on burning fuel by improved heavy sprinkler discharge
- Patented frame design substantially reduces the frame shadow effects that often produce non-uniformity in spray pattern
- Novel orifice seal and unique fast response link design are the very latest in sprinkler technology
- Meets UL 1767 test standard and compliance program testing for salt spray corrosion compliance.
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Temperature: 165, 212
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM, NYC, LPCB, VdS, CE
SIN Numbers: TY9226
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP312
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, ES, FR, IT, LS, PL
Imperial: TY9226 [R3]
Metric: TY9226 [R3]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.