- TYCO Model ESFR-25 Pendent Sprinklers are Early Suppression, Fast Response Sprinklers having a nominal K-factor of 25.2
- Suppression-mode sprinklers that are especially advantageous as a means of eliminating the use of in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled storage
- The Model ESFR-25 Sprinklers can eliminate the use of in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled storage of specific materials up to the following heights:
- NFPA: 40 ft (12,2 m) with ceilings up to 45 ft (13,7m)
- FM: 45 ft (13,7 m) with ceilings up to 50 ft (15,2 m)
- UL Specification application: 43 ft. (13,1 m) with ceilings up to 48 ft. (14,6 m)
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Temperature: 165, 212
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM, NYC, LPCB, VdS
SIN Numbers: TY9226
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP312
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, ES-A, FR, IT, LS, PL, SV
Imperial: TY9226 [R3]
Metric: TY9226 [R3]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.