Hazard: Light Hazard
- Light hazard
- Long throw up to 24 feet of extended coverage
- Coverage areas up to 16 ft x 24 ft (4,9 x 7,3 m) and 18 ft x 22 ft (5,9 m x 6,7 m)
- Concealed in an enclosed escutcheon plate with flat cover for use in those applications where aesthetics is a primary consideration
- Flat profile also helps prevent damage and interruption from accidental activations that may be caused by objects being hung from or striking the sprinkler
- Internally threaded closure with 1/2" (12,7 mm) of adjustment
- View the product flyer More Information
- Custom paint cover plates available learn more
Temperature: 160°F (71°C) Sprinkler with 139°F (59°C) Cover
Approval: UL, C-UL
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY4522
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP270
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: BP, ES, FR, IT, LS, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.