Tech Data Sheet: View TFP226
- UL Listed, specifically designed for use in long, narrow, commercial light hazard spaces
- Intended to be used in automatic sprinkler systems designed to in accordance with NFPA 13
- Maximum coverage area of 28 ft by 10 ft (8.5 m x 3.1 m)
- Very low nozzle design pressure due to the 8.0k orifice optimized for 0.1 gal/min/ft2 commercial light hazard design density
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.