Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1581
- Reduces a higher inlet pressure to a lower outlet delivery pressure in water-filled pipes
- One pilot valve provides for any outlet "set pressure" thanks to sub-assembly
- Uses the DV-5A valve body, incorporating the simple diaphragm design
- Factory assembled and fully trimmed
- In-line service
- UL, C-UL Listed and FM Approved
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.