Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [223kb]
- 1" (DN25) size is designed for NFPA 13D system needs. The 2" (DN50) is designed for either NFPA 13D or NFPA 13R.
- During the design of a residential sprinkler system, domestic water use should be taken into consideration unless the domestic supply can be stopped when a sprinkler operates
- When a sprinkler operates, water supply is automatically diverted from the domestic system to the sprinkler system
- Eliminates the need for pumps, pressurized storage tanks, or electrically operated domestic shutoff valves
- Valve automatically resets after the fire protection system is returned to normal service
- Maximum rated working pressure is 175 psi (12,1 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, C-UL, & NSF
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.