Tech Data Sheet: View TFP950
- Sizes 2" (DN50) through 12" (DN300)
- Intended for use in a wet type automatic sprinkler system riser
- Furnished with grooved ends that are compatible with grooved pipe and couplings
- Can be installed with ANSI class 150 or 300 Flanges utilizing flange adapters
- Designed with a removable cover for ease of field maintenance
- Standard seal is grade "E" EPDM
- Maximum rated working pressure is 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, C-UL, & FM
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: PT, RU
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.