Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [502kb]
- Hydraulically operated outdoor alarm for use with appropriate fire protection system valves (alarm, dry, deluge)
- Supplied by dedicated outlet in valve trim line or retard chamber
- Uses energy-efficient lightweight impeller design capable of producing very high sound level
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy gong, gong-mount, and water motor housing
- Polymer bearings do not require lubrication
- Must be mounted to a rigid wall surface
- Can accommodate range of wall thicknesses from 2" to 18" (50 to 450 mm)
- Furnished with approved 3/4" (20 mm) Y-strainer for use in alarm line
- Maximum rated working pressure is 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: LV, PT, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.