Hazard: Specific App.
- Quick response, upright, specific application sprinklers
- Protect up to 2000 FT2 (186 m²) without a draft curtain (5.6K model)
- Specifically tested and Listed for use with LFP® Antifreeze
- Designed for installation on BlazeMaster CPVC wet pipe systems and steel wet pipe or dry pipe sprinkler systems (refer to the respective Design Criteria sections).
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
SIN Numbers: TY2199, TY3199
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP633
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.