Hazard: Specific App.
- Specific application sprinklers
- Provides protection of specific light hazard combustible, as well as non-combustible, concealed spaces requiring sprinkler protection
- The CC2 Sprinklers comply with the criterion for the protection of combustible concealed spaces as described in NFPA 13.
- Allows the use of BlazeMaster® CPVC pipe in combustible concealed areas with the benefit of superior sprinkler protection for Wood truss spaces
- Can be used on steel dry pipe sprinkler systems
- Increased spacing from 10 ft. (3,1 m) to 12 ft. (3,7 m)
- Increased coverage area from 100 ft2 (9,3 m2) to 144 ft2 (13,4 m2)
SIN Numbers: TY2189, TY3189
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP632
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, ES, FR, IT, PT, RU
Imperial: TY2189 [R3], TY3189 [R3]
Metric: TY2189 [R3], TY3189 [R3]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.