Hazard: Specific App.
- Designed to provide a two-hour fire-resistance-rating to protect non-rated glazing
- UL and C-UL Listed as a specific application automatic window sprinkler
- Compliant with the International Building Code, fire-resistant rating evaluated in ICC ESR-2397
- Flat-plate design conceals the sprinkler above the ceiling
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
Temperature: 160, 212
Approval: UL, C-UL
SIN Numbers: TY3498
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP621
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: BP, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.