Hazard: Wet or Dry
- Can be used for horizontal and sloped ceilings
- Cover plate conceals sprinkler components above the ceiling
- Intended for use in the following scenarios:
- Wet and dry pipe residential sprinkler systems for one/two-family dwellings and mobile homes per NFPA 13D
- Wet and dry pipe residential occupancies up to and including four stories in height per NFPA 13R
- Wet and dry pipe sprinkler systems for the residential portions of any occupancy per NFPA 13
Approval: UL, C-UL, NYC
SIN Numbers: TY2234
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP450
Imperial: TY2234 [R3]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.