- Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR)
- Suppression-mode sprinklers that are especially advantageous as a means of eliminating the use of in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled storage
- The Tyco Model ESFR-34 Pendent Sprinklers can protect a storage arrangement of 50 ft. (15,2 m) with a ceiling height of 55 ft. (16,8 m) and aisle widths as narrow as 6 ft. (1,8 m)
- Installed with a maximum element-to-ceiling distance of 17 in. (432 mm)
- Ceiling-only sprinkler protection of uncartoned (exposed) expanded plastics in accordance with FM Global standards
- Direct attack on burning fuel by improved heavy sprinkler discharge
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Temperature: 165, 212
SIN Numbers: TY9286
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP338
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, ES, FR, HU, IT, LS, PL, RU, SV, TR
Imperial: TY9286 [R3]
Metric: TY9286 [R3]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.