- Electronically controlled ESFR-17 sprinkler for installation with EAS-1 Electronically Activated Sprinkler Systems
- Co-located with connect heat sensor (12 inches laterally and 36 inches vertically)
- Continuously communicates to suppression releasing panel, which activates the required sprinklers if a fire event is detected
- First UL / UL-C Listed electronically activated sprinkler head - all system components are also UL and UL-C Listed
- Now available in the Americas
- More Information: Browse System Brochure
- View EAS-1 system page Browse System Information
Temperature: Determined by Control Unit
Approval: UL, C-UL
SIN Numbers: TY720
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP325
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.