- Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR)
- Primarily designed for use in ceiling only sprinkler systems
- Use of this sprinkler is especially advantageous as a means of eliminating the use of in-rack sprinklers when protecting rack storage arrangements
- Available in two temperature ratings and Listed or Approved accordingly; 155°F (68°C) is UL and C-UL Listed and FM Approval; and 200°F (93°C) is UL and C-UL Listing only
- Available in the Americas only
Temperature: 155, 200
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM
Response: Quick Response
SIN Numbers: TY7236
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP322
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.