- TYCO Model ESFR-14, 14.0 K-factor, Pendent Sprinklers (TY6236) are Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR) sprinklers having a nominal K-factor of 14.0.
- They are suppression-mode sprinklers that are especially advantageous as a means of eliminating the use of in-rack sprinklers when protecting high-piled storage.
- Model ESFR-14 Sprinklers are primarily designed for protection of the following storage arrangements:
- most encapsulated or non-encapsulated common materials including cartoned, unexpanded plastics
- some storage arrangements of rubber tires, roll paper, flammable liquids
- Meets UL 1767 test standard and compliance program testing for salt spray corrosion compliance.
Temperature: 155, 200
Approval: UL, C-UL, FM
SIN Numbers: TY6236
Tech Data Sheet: View TFP319
Metric: TY6236 [R1]
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.