Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1915
- Manufactured with Lubrizol BlazeMaster® CPVC compound
- Part of the only complete line of CPVC products provided by one manufacturer in the fire protection industry
- Available in 3/4" through 3" sizes in 10-foot and 15-foot lengths
- UL Listed for use in NFPA 13 (light hazard), NFPA 13R, and NFPA 13D occupancies, as well as air plenums
- Installation Handbook IH-1900 learn more >
- Tyco CPVC TFP-500 One Step Solvent Cement MSDS learn more >
- Tyco CPVC TFP-600 One Step Solvent Cement SDS learn more >
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.