Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1860
- Threaded or grooved outlet
- May be used for any tee connection where a threaded or grooved outlet is needed
- It can be used in place of a tee, a cross connection, or a welded outlet where a threaded or grooved outlet is needed.
- The Mechanical Tee is ideal for use in retrofit or equipment hookup installations as it can be positioned along the pipe at the proper location in the field, ensuring exact lineup of the branch outlet connection.
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- Run sizes in 2" to 8" outlets (DN50 to DN200)
- Branch sizes in 1/2" to 4" outlets (DN15 to DN100)
- Grade "E" EPDM gasket, -30°F to 230°F (-34°C to 110°C)
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: PT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.