Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1854
- Available sizes: 1" (DN25) through 12" (DN300)
- For use in fire protection systems, the GRINNELL G-FIRE Figure 577 Grooved Rigid Coupling provides a rigid joint by firmly gripping along the full circumference of the pipe grooves. Figure 577 Grooved Rigid Couplings are a proven dependable method of joining pipe and are an economical alternative to welding, threading, or using flanges.
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- It is capable of pressures up to 350 psi (24, 1 bar) depending on pipe size and wall thickness when used in fire protection services
- Standard Grade "A" EPDMA pre-lubricated gasket, -30°F to 150°F (-34°C to 66°C)
- Also available with tri-seal Grade "E" EPDM gasket for dry pipe fire protection systems, vacuum systems, and freezer applications
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: PT, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.