Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [375kb]
- Available sizes: 1-1/2" x 12" (DN40 x DN300)
- Provides a dependable method of joining pipe and is suitable for use in a variety of applications
- Capable of pressures up to 500 psig (3447 kPa) depending on pipe size and wall thickness
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- Standard Grade "A" EPDMA pre-lubricated gasket, -30°F to 150°F (-34°C to 66°C)
- Also available with tri-seal Grade "E" EPDM gasket for dry pipe fire protection systems, vacuum systems, and freezer applications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.