Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [1188kb]
- Provide an economical and efficient method of changing direction, adding an outlet, reducing or capping grooved piping systems
- Cast grooved fittings provide full flow characteristics
- Full back stop behind the groove to ensure proper coupling engagement and rigidity
- Wide range of grooved fabricated fittings also available
- 90° elbows and tees are also available in the "short pattern" style
- Available painted or galvanized finish
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- 300 psi pressure rated
- Used to install the last sprinkler on grooved branch line piping or as a drain fitting
- End-of-the-line sprinkler fittings eliminate the need for an end cap and female outlet
- Can be turned down for end of line drain
- Available in 1/2", 3/4" and 1" outlets
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.