Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1586
- Automatically relieves excess pressure in a fire protection system to maintain a relatively constant system pressure as flow demands change
- Uses the DV-5A valve body, incorporating the simple diaphragm design
- One pilot valve provides for any outlet "set pressure" thanks to sub-assembly
- No need to bleed trapped air from the diaphragm chamber
- Simple trim configuration
- Factory assembled and fully trimmed
- In-line service
- UL, C-UL Listed and FM Approved
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: BP, CS, DE, ES, FR, IT, LS, PT, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.