Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [2325kb]
- The PRV-1 is intended to automatically maintain the outlet "set pressure" (static and residual) within a close range, regardless of fluctuations in the higher pressure inlet line or varying flow rates.
- Can be installed either vertically or horizontally
- Available with threaded, flanged, and cut groove inlet and outlet connections
- Grooved connections are suitable for use with grooved pipe couplings that are listed or approved for fire protection service
- One piece, one moving part diaphragm
- In-line service (for maintenance)
- Pilot valve provides for any outlet "set pressure", i.e., 80 to 225 psi (5,5 to 15,5 bar)
- Rated for use at a maximum pressure of 250 psi (17,2 bar)
- Factory outlet "set pressure" of 125 psi (8,6 bar)
- Field outlet "set pressure" range of 80 to 225 psi (5,5 to 15,5 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, & FM
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, ES, FR, IT, PT, RU
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.