Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [361kb]
- The TYCO Model CV-1F Grooved End Swing Check Valve is a compact and rugged swing-type unit that allows water flow in one direction and prevents flow in the opposite direction.
- A resilient elastomer seal facing on the spring-loaded clapper ensures a leak-tight seal and non-sticking operation.
- The Model CV-1F Check Valves are designed to minimize water hammer caused by flow reversal.
- The Model CV-1F Grooved End Swing Check Valve is furnished with grooved ends and can be installed using GRINNELL Grooved Couplings or GRINNELL Figure 71 Flange Adapters.
- The Model CV-1F Check Valves have been designed with a removable cover for ease of field maintenance. These valves can be installed horizontally (with cover in the upward position) or vertically with the flow in the upward direction.
- Listings and Approvals: UL, C-UL, and FM
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: LV, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.