Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1545
- TYCO Resilient-Seated Gate Valves with Vertical and Cross Wall Indicators are used in fire protection systems for on/off operation. End connection configurations including Flange by Flange, Flange by Groove, and Groove by Groove are available.
- The ductile iron body weighs approximately 50% less than conventional cast iron valves, which allows easier handling on site and reduced shipping costs.
- The fully encapsulated EPDM ductile iron wedge ensures drop-tight sealing.
- This valve is one of the lightest, most durable gate valves on the market today. Its design features and material selection criteria fulfill the need for a reliable, long life and easy to operate gate valve.
- Listings and Approvals: UL and FM
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: FR, IT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.