Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1540
- TYCO Resilient-Seated Gate Valves are offered in multiple end connection configurations including: Flange by Flange, Flange by Groove, and Groove by Groove
- Ductile iron wedge gate, fully encapsulated with EPDM rubber
- Lower operating torque, designed for a higher life cycle
- Replaceable or repairable stem seals
- Multiple configurations and operation modes
- Tapping bossed on Flange x Flange body for up and downstream connection to valve trims
- UL Listed, FM Approved
- More Information: Browse Product Flyer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.