More Information: View TFP1332
- The TYCO Model DV-5 Deluge Valve with Remote-Resetting, Pressure-Reducing Trim is a diaphragm-style valve that depends upon water pressure in the Diaphragm Chamber to hold the Diaphragm closed against water supply pressure.
- Pressure-reducing function maintains pre-set outlet pressure.
- Remote-resetting feature provides the ability to reset the valve from one or more locations.
- Compact, space-saving design reduces valve room footprint and construction costs.
- Listings and Approvals: UL
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.