More Information: View TFP1331
- The TYCO Model DV-5 Deluge Valve with Remote-Resetting Trim is a quick-opening, hydraulically operated, differential-type valve designed for fire protection system service.
- For use as an automatic water control valve in a deluge fire protection system, this diaphragm-style valve can be opened and closed during a full-flow condition from a remote location.
- Remote-resetting feature provides the ability to reset the valve from one or more locations.
- Compact, space-saving design reduces valve room footprint and construction costs.
- Electric actuation is compatible with all types of automatic and manual release options.
- Actuation of fire alarms upon system operation is provided.
- Listings and Approvals: UL and VdS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.