Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1301
- Pre-assembled, pre-tested and pre-wired to reduce labor
- Fully-hinged removable double-doors provide convenient access to internal parts & extendable compressor stored at the bottom of the cabinet
- Features the DV-5A valve with a one-piece diaphragm for simple maintenance & quick external reset
- Includes the system (manual) shut-off control valve, automatic water control valve, and water-flow/supervisory switches
- Available options: air compressor, control panel, seismic kit
- Sizes 1-1/2" thru 8" (DN40 thru DN200)
- Approvals: UL, C-UL, FM, OSHPD
- More Information:
Browse Product Flyer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.