Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1264
- Remove trapped air from wet fire sprinkler systems
- Redundant float valve design to eliminate risk of leaks - no need to plumb to drain
- High-visibility pressure gauge easily seen from floor to confirm functionality
- Entire vent assembly is FM Approved and UL Listed
- Can be upgraded for Wet Pipe Nitrogen Inerting
- Approvals: FM, UL
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.