Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1262
- Designed for use with the NG-1 Nitrogen Generators
- Can be installed directly on system riser
- Must be manually closed after 14-day nitrogen fill-and-purge process
- Nitrogen gas sampling port for use with THGA or TSGA Gas Analyzers
- Includes failsafe back-pressure regulator
- Automatic float shut-off in event of a system trip
- Support hanger not required
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.