Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1261
- Can be installed in dry or wet pipe systems
- Monitor locally with included Remote Test Station or remotely via the building monitoring system
- Available in galvanized or black steel; schedule 10 or 40
- 1-1/4" to 8" (DN32 to DN200)
- Roll-grooved ends for easy installation
- Listings: UL
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.