Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1252
- Designed on single skid for easy installation
- No nitrogen tank or refrigerated dryers required
- Fill-and-purge breathing method allows vent to be installed on riser
- Nitrogen Membrane: Capable of 98%+ Nitrogen Purity
- Integral oil-less compressor
- Available in either 120VAC/60Hz or 230 VAC/50Hz
- Compatible with both new and existing fire sprinkler systems
- Approvals: FM, CE, UL508A Listed Industrial Control Panel
- More Information: Browse Product Brochure
- Installers Manual [PDF]: EN
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DA, FL, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.