Tech Data Sheet: View PDF [2072kb]
- Available sizes: 21/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100) and 6" (DN150)
- External reset differential dry pipe valves
- Available as Flange x Flange, Flange x Groove, or Groove x Groove (Flanged connections are available and drilled per ANSI, ISO, AS, and JIS specifications)
- Unique, offset clapper design minimizes valve size and weight
- Used to supply sprinkler installations in which sprinklers are subjected to freezing conditions (40°F / 4°C or less)
- Rated for use at a maximum service pressure of 250 psi (17,2 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, C-UL, and FM NYC under MEA 172-02-E (4 and 6 inch)
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: LV, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.