Tech Data Sheet: View TFP920
- The Model RC-1 Retard Chamber is required in installations that will be subject to pressure variations, as are generally associated with public water supplies, in order to help prevent false alarms
- Intended for use in a wet type automatic sprinkler system riser
- Maximum rated working pressure is 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, & FM for use with: Model AV-1-300 Alarm Check Valves
- UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB for use with the following Alarm Check Valves: Model AV-1-175, Gem Model F20/F200/F2001, Gem Model A, Star Model S30/S300/S3001
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: PT
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.