Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1880
- Available sizes: 2" (DN50) through 12" (DN300)
- Allows a direct transition from flanged components to a grooved piping system
- Bolt patterns conform to ANSI Class 125 and 150, or PN16 standards
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- Grade "E" EPDM gasket, -30°F to 230°F (-34°C to 110°C)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.