Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1830
- Available sizes: 2" x 1-1/2" (DN50 x DN40) through 8" x 6" (DN200 x DN150)
- Allows easy transition between two different pipe sizes and replaces two couplings and a reducing fitting
- It is capable of pressures up to 350 psi (24,1 bar) depending on pipe size and wall thickness. A flexible reducing coupling is not recommended for low-temperature applications.
- Listings and Approvals: UL, ULC, FM, VdS, & LPCB
- Faster and easier than threading, welding or using flanges
- Standard Grade "E" EPDM gasket, -30°F to 230°F (-34°C to 110°C)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.