Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1306
- TYCO DV-5A Automatic Water Control Valves are diaphragm type valves that can be used in deluge fire protection systems
- Easy external resetting
- Offered Pre-trimmed
- Approvals - UL and C-UL Listed FM Approved VdS Approved* LPCB Approved
- Corrosion resistant
- The maximum pressure rating is as follows:
- Wet Pilot Actuation Trim is 300 psi (20,7 bar)
- Dry Pilot Actuation Trim is 250 psi (17,2 bar)
- Electric Actuation Trim is dependent on separately ordered solenoid valve. (Refer TFP2180)
- More Information: www.tyco-fire.com/DV5A
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: DE, FR, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.