Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1090
- The TYCO Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valves are differential valves used to automatically control the flow of water into dry pipe fire protection sprinkler systems upon operation of one or more automatic sprinklers.
- The Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valve also provides for actuation of fire alarms upon system operation.
- Features for the Model DPV-1 Dry Pipe Valve are as follows:
- External reset,
- 16 bar pressure rating,
- Unique offset single clapper design enabling a simple compact valve to minimize installation labor,
- Ductile iron construction to ensure a lightweight valve to minimize shipping cost,
- A variety of inlet and outlet connections,
- Simple reset procedure through the elimination of priming water
Tech Data Translations[PDF]: CS, DE, ES, FR, HU, IT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.